This is a 30 minute video that walks through the features of the Digital Academy from the Teachers Perspective.
It highlights attendance, the Online Classroom and Live classroom, Digital Document Grading.
It also shows the Lesson Plan Calendar and the Administrative Cost Recovery (Mandated Services) Module.
Finally it shows how text and e-mail communication alerts.
- Attendance & Lunch Ordering
- Online Lessons 2:40
- Class Progress 3:40
- Online Discussions
- Adding a Post 5:45
- LIVE CLASSROOM 7:45
- Online Tests 11:45
- Gradebook 13:45
- Traditional Gradebook
- Grading by Standards
- Grading Digital Documents 15:45
- Reviewing Student Comments 20:40
- Lesson Plan Calendar 21:00
- Administrative Cost Recovery (Mandated Services) 24:00
- Text & E-Mail Communication 28:00
To jump to a specific time on the video, click the time shown on the outline. To play from the beginning, drag the video timeline to the beginning of the video.